Neighborhood Watch


Street Light Out?

To report any street light outages please contact Albemarle Electric at (252) 426-5735.

 Missing Street Signs? Damaged Street Signs?

To report any street signs missing, damaged, knocked down etc. within our Community please contact Pasquotank County Water Department at (252) 335-2240.
NEIGHBORS ~ Please report all happenings to the board via the website, and when applicable ~ the Sheriff's Department at (252) 338-2191.